Deputy Principal Secondary Elizabeth Macarthur High School Jobs Vacancy in Teaching Service Sydney
- Deputy Principal Secondary Elizabeth Macarthur High School
- Teaching Service
- Sydney NSW
- 15 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Teaching Service Sydney urgently required following position for Deputy Principal Secondary Elizabeth Macarthur High School. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Deputy Principal Secondary Elizabeth Macarthur High School Jobs Vacancy in Teaching Service Sydney Jobs Details:
- Proven capacity to lead whole school teaching and learning to drive teacher delivery of evidence based, future-focused and innovative teaching practices that support student learning in a partially selective setting.
- Demonstrated highly visible and collaborative leadership to develop positive partnerships with all stakeholders to improve student learning and wellbeing.
- Exemplary ability to lead and evaluate quality professional learning that creates a culture of high expectations and builds capacity of staff to maximise individual learning outcomes for all students.
- Proven instructional and transformational leadership to lead innovative educational practices through a cycle of improvement, within the context of current educational reforms and the schools strategic directions.
2. Knowledge of curriculum, assessment and student welfare with the ability to lead and design quality, inclusive teaching and learning programs
3. Educational leadership skills to build the capacity and manage the performance of individuals and teams
4. Well developed communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to build relationships and engage students, staff and parents
5. Ability to plan and manage resources effectively and equitably to support teaching and learning
6. Knowledge of and commitment to the Department's Aboriginal education policies