Assistant Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters Adelaide
Robert Walters Adelaide urgently required following position for Assistant Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters Adelaide Jobs Details:
An outstanding opportunity has presented for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join this market leading utilities organisation based in Adelaide. Reporting into the Financial Planning and Reporting Lead, in the Finance team. Tthe role is a key support to the finance team and Finance Business Partnering, producing value adding and insightful financial reports that lead to tangible benefits for relevant stakeholders in accordance with internal policies and procedures. This will incorporate, but not be limited to: maintaining timely and accurate financial records while ensuring their focus is centred on forward looking actionable insightful that influences future outcomes.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Delivering of day-to-day general accounting support to the relevant department leaders and stakeholders
- Contribute towards the collation and preparation of weekly and monthly management reports
- Identification of cost control and expense reduction opportunities
- Support process improvements to achieve greater efficiencies and/or quality
- Assist managers in providing business advisory and strategies to department leaders and relevant stakeholders
Key selection criteria:
- Degree Qualified and/or Post Graduate Qualification
- CPA or CA
- Knowledge of SAP
- 3-5 years experience within a commercial environment
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills are essential and the ability to foster and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and clients
- Excellent working knowledge and experience in preparing reports and supporting documentation of a high standard
Your strong proficiency in problem solving and analysis, along with a robust ability to build relationships and manage stakeholder expectations across the organisation will be highly regarded.
To apply please click apply or call Amber-Rose Robey on +61 8 82163529 for a confidential discussion.