Teacher Fabrication Trade Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Melbourne
Chisholm Institute Melbourne urgently required following position for Teacher Fabrication Trade Engineering. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Teacher Fabrication Trade Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Melbourne Jobs Details:
As the teacher, Fabrication Trade, you will provide professional teaching and vocational expertise, across all aspects of trade and advanced trade delivery, planning and performance to ensure excellent outcomes for learners, the organisations that employs them and the communities they serve.
You will focus on excellence in learner support, teaching delivery and learning assessment, resource development and educational administration.
You will also be a key and active participant of the Engineering & Electrotechnology Business Area and work to promote educational excellence, business growth and student centred services for the Engineering & Electrotechnology team.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Ensure high quality, up to date and relevant teaching delivery, assessment and student engagement strategies to support learner success and contribute to the achievement of Chisholm shared goals
- Develop and deliver planned teaching sessions in a variety of innovative and adaptive ways, using technology, including Moodle, to engage learners and meet their needs and learning styles
- Work with key stakeholders to identify and develop pathways to success for learners that enhance the student experience, retention and employability skills.
- Identify potential opportunities that may lead to fee for service activities aligned with the Institute’s strategies
- Maintain professional development to ensure industry and educational currency and excellence
- Proactively support the effective use of Institute learning resources and meet student needs by increasing the use of blended learning options, workplace or offsite delivery and mobile technologies
You will have relevant qualifications, essentially, your Certificate IV in Training and Assessment plus your vocational qualifications at AQF level 3 and 5. You will also be able to demonstrate clearly your vocational currency though your work related experience. It is desirable that you also hold a Diploma in VET Practice.
Crucial to your success will a strong understanding of contemporary approaches education, teaching and learning. A proven track record in design and delivery of up to-date and engaging programs in conjunction with the ability to motivate and guide students to optimise their learning outcomes. You will have the ability to quickly develop rapport with students and colleagues from a diverse background in a collaborative and innovative environment. As well as have a firm understanding of educational administration tools and practices.
To succeed in this role you will need to be able to adapt to changing circumstances while displaying exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You will be result orientated and committed to professional development. A strong commercial focus by driving revenue growth in the fee for service arena is also essential.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this position close 9am Tuesday 12 June 2018
Applications should include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- contact details of three (3) referees
Appointment to this position is subject to satisfactory completion of Safety Screening requirements including:
- a valid Employee Working With Children Check
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information please contact Craig Hill, Manager Engineering on 9212 5399.
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.