Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare Professionals Group Sydney
Healthcare Professionals Group Sydney urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare Professionals Group Sydney Jobs Details:
- Business Analyst
- 12 month contract
- Leading Global Pharmaceutical company
About the company
Our client, a Global leader in healthcare, is aimed at making healthcare more readily available to people worldwide and constantly researching and developing treatments for diseases all over the world.
About the opportunity
You will be working on a business critical project lasting 12 months which will see you maintaining several data sources ensuring accuracy, reliability and how they all connect. Provide new commercial insights by investigating and finding out how to combine different data sources. Partner with key stakeholders to provide analysis and insight.
- Maintain data sources (sales, CRM, digital interactions, Field Activity and Market Research and others)
- Supervise and give insights on the development and configuration of data warehouse
- Provide new commercial insights by investigating and finding out how to combine different data sources.
- Help your fellow Business Analysts to find the data to use in BI reports
- Ad hoc analysis
- Partner with other stakeholders in the business and give insights where needed
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a similar role
- Pharmaceutical, healthcare or FMCG industry experience
- Excellent research skills and can measure Digital activity
- Experience with QlikSense, Veeva, Oracle CRM , and Digital tools including Google analytics and email data
- Advanced Microsoft SQL capability
- High attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Analytical mindset
A high performing, fast-paced team who all speak openly, honestly, have the courage to take risks and make difficult decisions and work together to achieve the goals of the business.
- On-site parking
- Opportunity to gain access to other areas of the business
- Attractive salary
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Francesca Strange, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8719 for a confidential discussion.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.pmpconnect.com. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com