Test Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Gmt People Canberra
Gmt People Canberra urgently required following position for Test Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Test Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Gmt People Canberra Jobs Details:
- Contract to December
- 6 month extension option
- Canberra CBD
We have a new opportunity for a Test Analyst to participate in planning, executing, and defect management and reporting of software testing activities.
The role will also require supporting Release Management activities such as assisting the Release Manager in coordinating deployment of software through the testing environments and Production.
The Test Analyst role will also require involvement in all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle resulting in proactive and continuous engagement of various stakeholders.
To be considered you will need:
- Minimum 5 years software testing experience
- Experience working on complex IT Commercial and Enterprise applications/systems including sound understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience of software testing types, phases and processes including management of test scripts, test cases, test plans and test strategy
- Analytical skills including the ability to interpret information and deal with challenges to achieve business-focused solutions
In addition, you will also need experience in one or more of:
- HPE CM9 (formerly TRIM)
- Client Server Applications
- Web Applications
- Relational Database Management Systems (Oracle and SQL)
- Date Warehouse
- Automated testing
Candidates must be Australian citizens to apply, and ideally have a baseline security clearance or be willing to obtain one.
For more information, please contact Erin Myers on 02 6201 0100.