Msl Medical Manager Hybrid Role Jobs Vacancy in Pharmaceutical Medical Professionals Melbourne
Pharmaceutical Medical Professionals Melbourne urgently required following position for Msl Medical Manager Hybrid Role. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Msl Medical Manager Hybrid Role Jobs Vacancy in Pharmaceutical Medical Professionals Melbourne Jobs Details:
- Global leading pharmaceutical company
- Enviable product pipeline!
- Further your career!
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business is currently recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison/Medical Manager position
This world leading research based pharmaceutical company have a defined mission to seek to improve the lives of patients and their families globally.
About the role
As Medical Science Liaison/Medical Manager you will have at least two years' experience working within the pharmaceutical industry and qualified with a PhD, BPharm or MBBS.
- Providing credible scientific expertise to internal stakeholders and external KOL's
- Involvement in pre-and post-launch activities
- Keeping up to date with relevant clinical trials, be an expert in your therapeutic area and assist with requests for medical information
- Building networks with KOL's in your therapy area, health consumer organisations and key external experts
- Be in the field 80% of the time
- Manage external relationships, as well as attend local and international conferences
Skills & Experience Required
- PhD, Pharm or MBBS qualification essential
- At least two years' experience within the pharmaceutical industry within Australia
- Experience as an MSL is essential
- Experience in the relevant therapeutic areas (oncology)
- Ability to communicate clearly your scientific understanding to a large audience varying from physicians to patients to internal colleagues
- Strong influencing skills
- Collaborative working style; demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
- Strong working knowledge or Medicines Australia Code of Conduct
How to Apply
Please follow relevant link to apply. Alternatively, please call Jo Turner on 03 9938 7120 or email at email@example.com
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.pmpconnect.com. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK915725A )