Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Jacobs Pinjarra
Jacobs Pinjarra urgently required following position for Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Jacobs Pinjarra Jobs Details:
Jacobs is one of the world’s leading providers in technical, professional, and construction services. We specialise in architecture, engineering and construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and consulting. Our client portfolio includes industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
About the opportunity
Our Perth Industrial team are currently seeking adaptable Senior Project and Project Engineers for our Alcoa Pinjarra/Kwinana operations. The site teams have a strong pipeline of work and require versatile Project Engineers to work on multiple projects across various disciplines, to provide project engineering support. You will also utilise your technical engineering knowledge and strong report writing skills to play a key role in the continued success and growth of the site teams.
About the role
· Degree in Engineering (preferably in Mechanical) and proven work history in the Resources industry,
· Previous project engineering/project management experience is essential,
· Ability to deliver reliably on time and without error,
· Commercial and contractual awareness with ability to apply this in day-to-day tasks,
· A strong, delivery focus to internal and external clients,
· Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous tasks,
· Have an understanding of, and ideally experience, in the Alumina industry but this is not mandatory,
· Have an understanding of relative HSE regulations and construction standards,
· Have an understanding / familiarity of local and national standards and codes,
· A good understanding of multi-disciplinary engineering concepts and be able to technically, converse with all engineering disciplines,
· Have knowledge of Safety in Design concepts.
· Possess excellent written English, strong report writing skills,
· A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills,
· Positive “can do” attitude,
At Jacobs, we offer rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities, flexible working arrangements, and a culture that is collaborative and inclusive. We believe in collaboration and knowledge sharing, from global virtual teams to local work sharing options. Achieve more with a global brand. Apply online by clicking on the link below.