Catering Officer Leeton Jobs Vacancy in Royal Freemasons Benevolent Institution Rfbi Leeton
Royal Freemasons Benevolent Institution Rfbi Leeton urgently required following position for Catering Officer Leeton. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Catering Officer Leeton Jobs Vacancy in Royal Freemasons Benevolent Institution Rfbi Leeton Jobs Details:
Permanent Part-Time & Casual Opportunities
Do you want a rewarding job that makes a difference to the lives of older people?
This is a great opportunity to join our team in Leeton.
We have excellent opportunities for experienced and passionate Catering Officers to join our team at RFBI Leeton Masonic Village on a casual or permanent part-time basis.
As an experienced Catering Officer your key focus will be to ensure the delivery of a high quality food service to our residents. You will be a keen individual who is driven by the opportunity to work for a reputable aged care provider and become part of the RFBI family.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Compliance with food and safety program, providing high quality, efficient and effective service
- Prepare the dining area for meal times, serving food and drinks to our residents
- Maintain a clean work environment ensuring all cleaning and dishwashing is done in a timely manner
- Assist in the preparation of meals
- Prepare meals in compliance with health and nutritional standards
- Assist in catering for special functions
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Qualification in Safe Food Handling
- Certificate III in Hospitality (desirable)
- Working knowledge of Food Safety principles
- Knowledge of special dietary needs for the elderly
- Understanding of WHS responsibilities, including manual handling principles
Note: You must have or be able to obtain a current National Police Check (AFP Code 22) and be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment to be eligible for the role.
Royal Freemasons’ Benevolent Institution (RFBI) operates 23 residential aged care villages and 20 retirement villages. We also offer a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT to support older Australians to remain living in their own home.
Applications Close: Sunday, 3rd June 2018
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
If you feel this is the right role for you, apply now!
Please apply with your current Resume and a cover letter with a summary of why this is the role for you.