Casual Teachers Eal Cgea Vcal Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute
Chisholm Institute urgently required following position for Casual Teachers Eal Cgea Vcal. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Casual Teachers Eal Cgea Vcal Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Jobs Details:
These roles are available for daytime, evenings and weekend delivery. As a Casual Teacher you will be accountable for providing professional teaching and learning expertise across all aspects of delivery, planning and performance for one or more of the following program areas:
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) Work Education
- Certificate of General Education for Adults (CGEA)
- English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS) Employability Skills Training (EST)
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Plan education practices and delivery sessions that engage learners and meet their needs and learning styles, by using a variety of innovative and adaptive ways including the Institute learning resources as well as blended learning options and mobile technologies
- Design and develop high quality teaching and learning resources including tailored materials to suit varying learning styles, ensuring they meet all regulatory standards, curriculum requirements and are stored in accordance with Institute policies
- Implement a continuous improvement approach to the quality of teaching and learning that enables a safe and supportive learning environment for diverse learners and enhances the student experience by improving engagement and encouraging success. Proactively monitor student progress and engage with them to support high levels of participation, and to improve their employability skills and further education opportunities
- Work collaboratively with other business areas to identify and facilitate further pathway opportunities.
- Implement the Institute’s Educational Excellence Framework across all teaching and learning practice and ensure compliance with legislation, regulatory standards, government requirements and Institute quality processes and policies
- Maintain professional development by ensuring educational currency and excellence and actively participating in the development of own annual professional development plan in line with Institute practices and policies
- Develop commercially focused strategies that contribute to business growth and the achievement of fee for service revenue targets
You will have relevant qualifications as outlined within the position description. The Certificate IV TAE40110 is mandatory. New graduates are welcome.
Crucial to your success will be a strong understanding of contemporary approaches to education, teaching and learning. A proven track record in design and delivery of up to-date and engaging programs in conjunction with the ability to motivate and guide students to optimise their learning outcomes. You will have the ability to quickly develop rapport with students and colleagues from a diverse background in a collaborative and innovative environment. As well as have a firm understanding of educational administration tools and practices.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- contact details of three (3) referees
Appointment to this position is subject to satisfactory completion of safety screening requirements including but not limited to:
- valid Employee Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- International Police Check (if applicable)
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information please contact Claire Gregory, Senior Educator, on +61 03 9238 8373.
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.