Retail People Culture Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Toyota
Toyota urgently required following position for Retail People Culture Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail People Culture Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Toyota Jobs Details:
Do you have the courage and conviction to promote a great work place, influencing leaders to create a guest focussed culture?
Retail, People and Culture Consultant (HR Business Partner)
Oh what a feeling! After 50 years, Toyota has grown to be Australia’s leading automotive company. In doing so, we have overcome great difficulties, brought forth strong leaders and fostered the talents of many Australians.
Our company has worked hard to build a reputation for quality and integrity, as well as a commitment to responsible management, respectful behaviour and innovative environmental practices. Supported by the principles outlined in the Toyota Global Vision, we strive to maintain the title of Australia’s most respected and admired company, with this premise infused through our business practices and employee mindset.
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to partake in our Employee Subsidised Vehicle Lease Scheme, a generous Superannuation contribution (14%), free onsite parking, subsidised cafeteria, along with being part of a culture focussed on continuous improvement and teamwork.The role:
The People & Culture Consultant – Retail is primarily responsible for supporting the dealer network in implementing best practice HR policies and principles within their respective business, in order to support dealers acquiring employer of choice status, and achieving business objectives through their people.
What will you do?
- Partners with Regions to identify dealerships requiring targeted support in addressing people and culture issues/priorities
- Supports dealers in identifying organisational development needs in order to ensure that employee engagement & enablement opportunities and workforce management processes are addressed.
- Assists dealers in the implementation of appropriate human resources management solutions, addressing key people and culture priorities within the dealership in order to achieve optimal employee engagement and enablement.
- Facilitates the establishment and maintenance of a value-added network of dealer management with HR responsibilities, supporting the implementation of best practices process to strengthen employee engagement and enablement.
- Ensures any changes to processes, procedures and relevant legislative requirements (i.e. employment matters) are accurately documented and communicated throughout the network in order to improve and optimise people engagement and enablement.
- Gathers, collates and analyses information from the network. Prepares and distributes reports, information, presentations and recommends countermeasures, where required, in order to inform sound decision making in planning, budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Monitors own tasks with respect to compliance with all relevant regulations and statutory requirements in order to minimise Toyota’s risk exposure and liabilities.
- Partners with other divisions in order to ensure that the business is serviced and optimally supported in achieving their objectives through their people.
What are we looking for?
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in providing HR advice (in particular organisational development) to commercial stakeholders
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment or willing to attain in first 6mths
- Experience in operational HR roles, including organisational development
- Track record in successfully providing services and solutions in a commercial setting
- Understanding of automotive and/or franchise dealer network desirable
- Understanding of the business and workplace relations legislation
How to Apply
Click on the ‘Apply’ button and you will be directed back to our e-Recruitment system. Alternatively, you can view the position directly via our careers website using the following link: https://toyotacareers.nga.net.au/cp
Toyota opportunities are equal opportunities.