Instructional Designer Jobs Vacancy in Toyota
Toyota urgently required following position for Instructional Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Instructional Designer Jobs Vacancy in Toyota Jobs Details:
Instructional Designer - Port Melbourne, CHQ
Max Term - 12 Months
Oh what a feeling!
After 50 years, Toyota has grown to be Australia’s leading automotive company. Together we are making the impossible, possible and we believe at Toyota that by exploring different perspectives on the same problem we come up with more innovative solutions.
We bring out the best in each other. Here at Toyota, you will meet many different people with varied skills and experience. We support you to share and collaborate, so you can help others achieve.
The Instructional Designer is primarily responsible for designing and developing innovative and effective learning and development solutions in order to that fulfil stakeholder needs and achieve TBDC objectives
Our company has worked hard to build a reputation for quality and integrity, as well as a commitment to responsible management, respectful behaviour and innovative environmental practices. Supported by the principles outlined in the Toyota Global Vision, we strive to maintain the title of Australia’s most respected and admired company, with this premise infused through our business practices and employee mindset.
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to partake in our Employee Subsidised Vehicle Lease Scheme, a generous Superannuation contribution (12%), free onsite parking, subsidised cafeteria, along with being part of a culture focussed on continuous improvement and teamwork.
What will you do?
- Implements each phase of training solutions design, from concept to deployment and evaluation, in order to deliver solutions that engage stakeholders, meeting current and future requirements.
- Implements agreed instructional design processes and procedures consistent with set policies in order to support the development of innovative and effective learning and development solutions which achieve TMCA’s learning and development objectives.
- Partners with Toyota Academy facilitators to create agreed training solutions to ensure TMCA’s learning and development objectives are met.
- Assists in the implementation of schedules for projects and reports performance against key milestones to ensure delivery of the project to schedule, quality and cost objectives.
- Monitors and analyses performance against targets for own area and recommends countermeasures where required.
- Maintains reporting systems in order to provide the business with accurate and timely information to support planning, budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Monitors own tasks with respect to compliance with all relevant regulations and statutory requirements in order to minimise Toyota’s risk exposure and liabilities.
What are we looking for?
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment, or willing to acquire within first 6 mths of appointment
- Instructional Design essentials
- Degree qualification of equivalent
- Track record in successfully designing and delivering training solutions
How to Apply
Click on the ‘Apply’ button and you will be directed back to our e-Recruitment system. Alternatively, you can view the position directly via our careers website using the following link: https://toyotacareers.nga.net.au/cp
Toyota opportunities are equal opportunities.