Power Station And Water Treatment Plant Team Leader Moranbah Jobs Vacancy in Incitec Pivot Moranbah
- Power Station And Water Treatment Plant Team Leader Moranbah
- Incitec Pivot
- Moranbah QLD
- 17 May, 2018 6 days ago
Incitec Pivot Moranbah urgently required following position for Power Station And Water Treatment Plant Team Leader Moranbah. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Power Station And Water Treatment Plant Team Leader Moranbah Jobs Vacancy in Incitec Pivot Moranbah Jobs Details:
- ASX100 – global manufacturer & marketer of commercial explosives, fertilisers and industrial explosives
- Residential based in Moranbah with location allowance
- Full-time permanent position - Relocation package included
- Effectively and safely supervise daily operations and maintenance for the Power Station, Water Treatment Plants, to optimise plant reliability.
- Ensuring that planned work schedules are in place for both operational and maintenance tasks and that reliability improvement plans are developed and executed
- Facilitate and coach team through problem solving and incident investigation
- Drive completion of site safety and Business Excellence programs with team
- Coach and develop team on behavioural competencies
- Collaborate with maintenance and other operations teams to optimise plant maintenance and outages
- Empower team to achieve results in safer and more efficient manners
- It is desirable to have a Cert III in Process Plant Technology and a Mechanical Trade Qualification (Diesel Fitting, Electrical or Fitting)
- Knowledge of Reliability Centered Maintenance concepts and principles
- Demonstrated capability in leading teams and working to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills from technician to management level
- Experience in a continuous production environment and understanding of maintenance processes
- Passion for developing people and building capability of team
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- An above market attractive salary package is offered
- Significantly subsidised housing, allowances and incentives
- This is your opportunity to be part of a growing organisation where you can have an impact on the change and future vision.
- At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
- The culture of safety is paramount and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
- We support diversity in the workplace; women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Dyno Nobel and Incitec Pivot Limited is a proud member of the Diversity Council of Australia and Male Champions of Change, and holds a State Chair position on the National Association of Women in Operations.