Recruitment Resourcer Candidate Manager Entry Level Role Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare Professionals Group Sydney
- Recruitment Resourcer Candidate Manager Entry Level Role
- Healthcare Professionals Group
- Sydney NSW
- 17 May, 2018 4 days ago
Healthcare Professionals Group Sydney urgently required following position for Recruitment Resourcer Candidate Manager Entry Level Role. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment Resourcer Candidate Manager Entry Level Role Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare Professionals Group Sydney Jobs Details:
- Great opportunity to support a fun and successful team!
- CBD location - close to public transport
- Established specialist business - pharmaceutical and medical industry
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business, is the leading, specialised healthcare recruitment agency in Australia. We recruit all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. We are a private, Australian owned company with fantastic growth opportunities.
We have multiple roles for Recruitment Resourcers within our established team recruiting for either Customer Service, Warehouse or Supply Chain. This will involve working with an established team of Consultants to source and interview candidates, engage with and manage the candidate relationship, provide the consultants with suitable candidates for available positions and assist the team in providing our clients with the best talent on the market!
This is a great opportunity if you have a sales background, strong communications skills, a competitive nature and a desire to go above and beyond and you want a foot in the door!
- Candidate sourcing and generation
- Manage candidate applications and responses
- Screen and interview candidates for temporary assignments and permanent vacancies
- Manage candidate registration and compliance for temporary and permanent employment
- Create and maintain communities of engagement with existing and new candidates
- Provide Consultants with candidates for active vacancies
- Developing quality assurance systems towards the best practice standard for candidate connectivity
- Assist the team in filling vacancies matching the right candidate with the right job opportunity
- Accompanying Consultants on client visits
- Conduct references
- Experience with sales, recruitment or customer service
- A degree in any area is essential
- Self motivated, proactive and keen to succeed
- Have the ability to nurture and build relationships through your interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Strong communicator - happy to pick up the phone!
- Strong and proven customer service and organisational skills
- Sales mindset and aspire to work in a commercial outcome driven business
- Ability to understand systems and experience in databases, Excel, Word and Outlook
What we offer:
- 20 years + extensive database with industry candidates
- Flexible working environment with laptops, cloud based systems and hot desk seating arrangements
- A fun and friendly team who celebrate the successes
- We offer extensive training and the opportunity to develop your career
- Collaborative and supportive work environment with a team of highly skilled Consultants and Managers
- All the leadership team are involved and hands on training, coaching and supporting
- High performance, strong work ethic with structure and flexibility
- Our core is based on quality and we encourage innovation and progression
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Laura Longstaff, Divisional Manager on 02 8877 8758 for a confidential discussion.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, consumer and scientific companies. For more information on who we are and what we do visit www.pmpconnect.com.
( SK915141A )