Marketing Manager Majors Enterprise Jobs Vacancy in Docusign Sydney
Docusign Sydney urgently required following position for Marketing Manager Majors Enterprise. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Manager Majors Enterprise Jobs Vacancy in Docusign Sydney Jobs Details:
Marketing | Sydney, Australia
Create world-class content and marketing solutions to reach more customers and partners and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business.
As Marketing Manager - Mid-Market to Enterprise - for DocuSign APAC, you will be an active all-round contributor to an integrated, highly-collaborative marketing team, tasked with delivering strategic marketing programs into the region for the large to enterprise business segment.
Responsible for demand gen and marketing communications strategy – in alignment with the company’s global direction - you will support the Majors and Enterprise Sales functions with one to few integrated marketing programs.
Additionally, you will be responsible for growing the APAC Customer Marketing function, creating long-term marketing programs for our marquee brands, which integrate into both DocuSign’s regional marketing calendar and the customers’ marketing roadmap.
This position is an Individual Contributor role and reports to our Director, APAC Marketing.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of DocuSign’s business direction, messaging hierarchy, voice, tone and style.
- Manage regional, marquee customer marketing program, delivering a long-term program of activities to highlight our most strategic brands.
- Deliver a regular cadence of customer success stories into marketing programs, via customer spokesperson, video, written story, quote, signage photography and other relevant means.
- Support the Majors to Enterprise business in the delivery of go-to-market programs and content (including targeted CxO events).
- Deliver comprehensive reporting and evaluation of APAC marketing programs against the region’s brand and demand gen goals.
- 3+ years marketing experience (with technology and B2B sector experience an advantage)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- Direct experience in marketing to the large business/enterprise segment preferred
- Technology and B2B sector experience an advantage
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude for technology
- Experience in Customer, Creative or Brand marketing
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams, and partners and customers.
We create world-class content and marketing solutions to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. Designing creative for a new business campaign. Refining messaging around a new product launch. Organizing a captivating customer event. Developing innovative social media campaigns. Collaborating on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the globe to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.