Consultant Investment Marketing And Communications Jobs Vacancy in Nab National Australia Bank Sydney
- Consultant Investment Marketing And Communications
- Nab National Australia Bank
- Sydney NSW
- 17 May, 2018 9 days ago
Nab National Australia Bank Sydney urgently required following position for Consultant Investment Marketing And Communications. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant Investment Marketing And Communications Jobs Vacancy in Nab National Australia Bank Sydney Jobs Details:
Location: Aust - NSW Metro
- Join a hard-working, supportive and fun team
- Full-time opportunity, possibility for part-time
- North Sydney location
Take on a role that’s about more than money
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers at over 800 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world, we need to be more than good with money. We need to be good with people too.
That’s why we’ve built our business on understanding and supporting our customers. Just as importantly, we’re supporting and encouraging our own people to achieve their goals and aspirations – working together to deliver exceptional outcomes that go beyond expectations.
About the team
Investment Marketing & Communications team is a part of Wealth Marketing at NAB and is a team of 5 based in Sydney. The team’s remit is to develop specialist Investment marketing strategies to support positive investment fund flow growth from financial advisers, retail investors, corporate super clients and institutional investors.
To implement this, the team develops segmented, measurable campaigns – with strong consultation with the business – to deliver offers to increase and deepen relationships and influence their propensity to choose NAB Asset Management/MLC investment capabilities.
The team is supported by an Agile Marketing Programs team who take to market major marketing strategic campaigns, working with Investment Marketing & Communications team collaboratively.
At NAB Marketing, we have access to a variety of specialist teams to inform and enhance campaign performance including content and social marketing, data and analytics, customer research, digital innovation, personalisation and digital audience management and CRM support.
What you’ll be doing
As an exceptional relationship manager, your key accountabilities are to:
- Support the development of an investment marketing plan and drive NFF through the adviser channel by delivering marketing campaigns for our investment brands
- Drive revenue and increase penetration from global institutional clients, building our profile and awareness of our investment capabilities in target markets
- Deliver growth in adviser and institutional satisfaction and NPS measured through research surveys across range of key indicators
What you’ll bring
With exceptional communication skills, your influencing and stakeholder management expertise is second to none. You are tertiary qualified in Marketing or Finance/Investment or other relevant discipline. You can demonstrate:
- Ability to understand and translate complex investment concepts into simple and compelling messaging and tailor to different sophistication levels of target audiences
- Strong industry, market and competitor knowledge
- Previous experience in understanding and communicating technical concepts – ideally in a wealth or investment context
- Previous experience working with multiple stakeholders, getting consensus on campaigns and being able to deliver projects of work
- Significant B2B marketing capability
- Ability to interact and communicate with funds management professionals and sales staff and extract key sales messages and investment insights
- Financial services experience including experience in Investment Marketing in Wealth are highly desirable
What we can offer
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangement to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we service.
Have a chat to us about how our support of workplace flexibility can work for you.
How to apply
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please apply via the link.
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
At NAB we support workplace flexibility. Have a chat to us about how this can work for you…