Retention Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Bank Melbourne Melbourne City Centre
Bank Melbourne Melbourne City Centre urgently required following position for Retention Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retention Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Bank Melbourne Melbourne City Centre Jobs Details:
Since Bank of Melbourne launched into the Victorian market in 2011 we have grown and invested in Victoria from 34 retail branches and 300 team members to 100+ branches and 1100 staff in the Bank of Melbourne team as well as our Melbourne made customer contact centre.
Bank of Melbourne is banking done differently. All you need to do is step into a Bank of Melbourne Branch and you know we are different, from our passionate and diverse team who put our customers at the centre of everything they do to our leading edge technology and digital capability.
The primary focus of this role is to have holistic customer conversations (over VC) with our valued lending customers with a view to retain and grow their relationship with Bank of Melbourne.
Working collaboratively across the Virtual Region and our broader branch network, you will proactively look for opportunities to grow and retain our customers.
Key Accountabilities (include, however not limited to);
- Contacting and nurturing customers to build loyalty (retaining, returning business), advocacy and capitalise on customer feedback (insight from positive reviews, addressing negative experiences, delivering recommendations for improvements) in a Virtual environment
- Contacting customers to understand drivers of churn and customer values/needs
- Delivering exceptional customer experience through – fast response times, quality conversations (language, grammar, spelling, relevance), positive appointment outcomes, positive case management outcomes
- Working collaboratively with Virtual Branch and Lending Connect across the Virtual Region to deliver best imaginable service
- Growing and retaining our existing Bank of Melbourne customers through delivery of Best Imaginable Service.
- Demonstrating risk, compliance an HS&W to ensure we comply with our risk obligations
- Proactively looking for opportunities to improve customers experience and retention
- Strong understanding of diverse needs of our customers with a digital/virtual lens in Retail Banking and/or Call Centre environment
- Strong lending and credit knowledge
- Experience in a customer-facing service, specifically retention and/or customer experience and satisfaction
- History of sound judgment and decision making
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited University would be advantageous however not essential
Better banking can't be delivered without the right people. We understand that your satisfaction in what you do leads to our customers' satisfaction. We'll support and actively encourage your career development and growth, provide flexible work options and a host of some of the best financial & non-financial benefits out there.
Bank of Melbourne, as part of Westpac Group is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility.
Where to from here?
If you would like to know more please contact Richard from the Bank of Melbourne recruitment team on Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org