Test Administrator Parramatta Sydney Jobs Vacancy in Pearson Parramatta
Pearson Parramatta urgently required following position for Test Administrator Parramatta Sydney. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Test Administrator Parramatta Sydney Jobs Vacancy in Pearson Parramatta Jobs Details:
- **_Pearson VUE (_** www.pearsonvue.com ) is the global leader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world. Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management, and delivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure network of test centres in more than 180 countries, where we validate the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year. Pearson VUE offers a great environment to start or grow your career, we are now hiring for a Test Administrator/ Invigilator to join our team based in Parramatta, Sydney.
**Education and Experience: **
- One year customer service experience required
- Exposure in a testing environment strongly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Windows applications required
- Customer service skills required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communication both technical and functional
- Ability to work independently
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to handle a reasonable amount of stress
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Alertness and courage
- Ethics and trust
- Knowledge in operating a computer, fax, and other office equipment
- Annual Pearson Professional Centers certification for Test Administrator required
- Must pass re-certification annually
**Work Locations: ** AU-Parramatta-31 Macquarie Sydney 31 Macquarie Street Level 5 Parramatta 2150
**Job: ** Testing Center
**Organization: ** Assessments VUE
**Employee Status: ** Regular Employee
**Job Type: ** Standard
**Shift: ** Flex Time
**Job Posting: ** May 16, 2018
**Job Unposting: ** Ongoing
**Schedule: ** Part-time Regular
**Req ID: ** 1807139
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.