Social Media Community Manager Jobs Vacancy in Omnicom Group Melbourne
Omnicom Group Melbourne urgently required following position for Social Media Community Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Community Manager Jobs Vacancy in Omnicom Group Melbourne Jobs Details:
About Speakeasy Studio:
We believe the best work is done in good company. Individuals who thrive from collaboration, welcome the challenge and are experts in their field. People who aspire to produce globally renown work for Australia's largest brewer. Welcome to Speakeasy Studio.
Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is one of Australia's most iconic companies. Locally brewing some of Australia's most famous beers and ciders, as well as distributing some of the world's leading international brands. We know our consumers are evolving, and the way they engage with brands and each other is changing. We need to keep pace with our consumers and ensure the way our brands go to market evolves too, so to build Speakeasy Studio and embed it into the CUB business we've partnered with our media & communications agency PHD.
PHD is a strategic-led planning and buying media agency and is Australia's fastest growing media network. One of the most acclaimed media and communications agency networks globally; most recently winning "Media Agency of the Year 2017" at the Mumbrella and B&T awards. Working together, Speakeasy Studio will make sure we have the responsiveness and flexibility to connect our brands with our consumers in a more meaningful way.
We're looking for talented and passionate individuals to help build this dream, in what could be a career defining role.
The Social Media Community Manager Role:
Our Social Media Community Managers will be responsible for delivering best in-class consumer experience through social media channels.
The role's key responsibilities will be to champion the voice of consumers to our brands and brands to our consumers as well as focusing on social media engagement, social listening and social insights. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the delivery of the social media strategy for key brands through the production of content calendars and managing our consumer relations to drive better results for our consumers and delivery of key insights and trends to brand teams.
What you contribute:
- Assist with digital paid and earned media strategy
- Work with our portfolio of iconic brands and play a key role in social media content creation
- Use social listening and identify trends as they are happening to make topical & relevant content
- Create and implement monthly social insights reporting for brands
- Monitor all brand posts and engage with consumers both reactively and proactively
- Reporting and analysis of Social Listening reporting & performance reports.
- Develop processes for escalating emerging trends to execute into the market
- Strong understanding of brands and have a knowledge of the broader market
- Relevant tertiary degree in Business/ marketing
- Understanding of Social Media within the wider Digital Marketing landscape
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud- Social Studio is essential & Crimson Hexagon
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics, using UTM or similar tagging frameworks
- Experience of managing a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.