Director Clinical Governance Quality Safety And Risk Jobs Vacancy in Peter Maccallum Cancer Centre Melbourne
- Director Clinical Governance Quality Safety And Risk
- Peter Maccallum Cancer Centre
- Melbourne VIC
- 20 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Peter Maccallum Cancer Centre Melbourne urgently required following position for Director Clinical Governance Quality Safety And Risk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Clinical Governance Quality Safety And Risk Jobs Vacancy in Peter Maccallum Cancer Centre Melbourne Jobs Details:
Permanent Full Time
Chief Medical Officer
Award : Managers & Administrative Officers
Classification From: HS6 - Administrative Workers Grade 6
Classification To: HS6 - Administrative Workers Grade 6
Outstanding candidates are encouraged to apply for this position now open at Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre – a place where our normal days are extraordinary; as are the people we care for.
Peter Mac is one of a handful of integrated cancer research, education and treatment centres in the world. Each day our team strives to provide the very best in cancer care, even better treatments and potential cancer cures for all people affected by cancer.
Globally, we are facing one of the most pivotal times in the pursuit of cancer cures, and Peter Mac stands at its forefront. Together, we aim to lead a new era of cancer prevention, care and discovery, supported by state-of-the-art facilities at our new home within the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre building.
Your role in our future.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Director of Clinical Governance to develop the clinical governance function, manage the Peter Mac Quality and Safety Program, oversee clinical risk management and lead the development of new clinical policies into practice.
The Director, will provide strategic direction of the clinical governance framework to ensure best practice across all parts of the organisation. You will also be responsible for providing high level support and strategic advice to the Chief Executive, Board Quality Committee, the Executive Team, Safety & Quality and Community Advisory Committees.
The successful candidate will possess extensive experience in developing and implementing Quality, Safety and Risk programs in a multifaceted health organisation, together with significance experience in preparing a health service to undertake accreditation.
Opportunities exist for the right candidate for this role to have an expanded scope to include strategic and organisational wide projects that will ensure Peter Mac’s remains at the forefront of cancer research and treatment. If you think this is you we encourage you to contact us for a confidential conversation.
- Previous operational experience leading services in Healthcare at a senior or executive level
- Comprehensive understanding of complex hospital systems, including clinical and financial performance indicators
- Health Qualification
- Post graduate qualifications (MBA or MHA) in management or health/business administration or equivalent
- Proven ability to lead within a health care environment
- Experience in the development and implementation of Quality, Safety and Clinical Risk programs for a large multifaceted health care organization.
- Demonstrated capacity to ensure clinical and corporate Governance Frameworks are complied with
- Track record of high performance in delivering against clinical and financial targets
- Superior people management skills
- Ability to communicate with impact with all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to lead change within a complex environment
- Demonstrated capability to lead a strong customer service culture
- Commitment to Peter Mac values: excellence, innovation, compassion
Peter Mac offers its employees the following benefits:
- Salary Packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Central City Location
- Training and Development Program
Marco De Marte
Alternate Contact Person
Alternate Contact Number