Senior Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ecolab Sydney
Ecolab Sydney urgently required following position for Senior Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ecolab Sydney Jobs Details:
Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
In this role you will report into the Finance Manager and provide high quality financial support to our Nalco Water Division. This will include monthly results analysis, monthly reporting, forecasting, budgeting and contracts support.
You will also be responsible for the following:-
- Lead deal analysis and contract negotiations
- Preparing accurate financial projections for new deals
- Planning, reporting and analysing all aspects of corporate account and marketing actives
- Monthly reporting packages
- Complete margin analysis, trends, product and customer profitability reporting
- High level budgeting for each business unit
- Project management
- Work closely with sales team to provide support on P&L’s, profit management, pricing strategy and execution, rebate analysis
Key Experience/ Skills:
- Accounting / Business Degree
- Strong experience with systems and processes
- CA/CPA or studying towards a professional qualification
- Strong communication skills and business acumen
- Experience in dealing with senior sales and finance personnel
- Strong MS office skills including excel
At Ecolab, we are dedicated to ensuring our associates are provided with an environment geared toward the recognition of achievement, growth, safety and well-being. We also offer our associates opportunities to participate in Ecolab stock ownership, health and well-being subsidies, study subsidies, product and service discounts, and the opportunity to champion community activity programs.