Remedial Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Construct Recruit Sydney Central Business District
Construct Recruit Sydney Central Business District urgently required following position for Remedial Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Remedial Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Construct Recruit Sydney Central Business District Jobs Details:
We are partnered with a long-established, leading multidisciplinary who focus on quality, professionalism and Innovation. They work across civil, structural and remedial engineering and have multiple offices throughout NSW.
Due to continued growth of the business, their remedial team now seek a Structural Remedial Engineer with demonstrable experience in the analysis and remediation of defective concrete.
A degree qualified technical expert, and excellent knowledge of Australian standards and construction codes with the ability to collaborate with a range of different people is crucial for the role.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Structural Remedial Engineer will include:
- Provide concrete assessment and repair engineering services to the company's projects as required
- Undertake condition assessment and diagnostic testing on wide variety of structures including reinforced concrete, steel and timber structures and prepare condition assessment reports and repair specifications for the structures
- Develop and build upon group's capability in condition assessment and remediation of existing structures
- Support the development and maintenance of key client relationships as well as Train and mentor less experienced team members
To be considered for the role of Structural Remedial Engineer, you will have
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within a remedial or façade consulting capacity
- Good experience in the analysis and remediation of defective concrete
- Ability to develop durability plans and reports for new projects
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to market and develop client relationships