Field Service Technician Sydney Jobs Vacancy in Total Workshop Solutions Australia Pty Ltd Sydney
Total Workshop Solutions Australia Pty Ltd Sydney urgently required following position for Field Service Technician Sydney. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Service Technician Sydney Jobs Vacancy in Total Workshop Solutions Australia Pty Ltd Sydney Jobs Details:
Total Workshop Solutions Australia specialise in the sale, service and supply for;
mining, agriculture, heavy truck and automotive equipment. We are seeking to attract highly motivated and mechanically minded person/s to help us build and maintain various equipment.
The role of the Field Service Technician is pivotal to the continued growth of the organisation, where the emphasis of the position will be on;
*Installing and servicing automatic lubrication systems
*Installation and service of mechanical hydraulic systems
*Ideally you will be familiar with pumps, hydraulics,motor mechanics with certification highly regarded.
* Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis of all site based equipment.
* Carry out routine service and maintenance on Hydraulic and mechanical equipment.
* Carry out repairs on Equipment.
* Carry out concise and methodical diagnostic’s & troubleshooting of hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems
* Conduct maintenance and component replacements
* Complete detailed service reporting and manufacturers documentation
*Sydney based role.
*Occasional regional travel may be required.
*Inventory management of stock in vehicle.
* Trade qualification in a relevant field
* Experience with lifting equipment, lubrication systems and equipment, vehicle hoists,tyre equipment
* A good knowledge of electronic, hydraulic and mechanical systems, theory and practical
* Possess a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
* Excellent diagnostic skills
* Excellent computer skills
* Willingness and flexibility to work overtime when required
* Willingness to travel interstate as required
Preferred applicants would have;
*Experience as a Hydraulic Fitter, Motor Vehicle Mechanic, Mobile Field Technician or Hose Technician.
*Engineering or Automotive field experience will be highly regarded but not essential.
*A mechanical aptitude
**Australian residents need only apply.**
WHAT WE OFFER
*An excellent salary
*Career progression and growth opportunities
*A fully maintained vehicle
*Fantastic and safe working environment
*Ongoing Technical Training & onsite support
*External courses and certificates when required
Interested applicants are invited to email your confidential application
Please note only short listed applicants will be notified
Closing date for application is 1st July 2018.
Job Type: Full-time
- Tradesman: 1 year
- Industry: 4 years
- Sydney NSW
- Australian Drivers licence
- White Card
- Forklift Licence