Stormwater Engineer Delivery Jobs Vacancy in Northern Beaches Council
Northern Beaches Council urgently required following position for Stormwater Engineer Delivery. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Stormwater Engineer Delivery Jobs Vacancy in Northern Beaches Council Jobs Details:
- Bushland protection and restoration including threatened species and invasive species management and the control of bushfire risk
- Catchment, waterway and coastal management including ecological, risk and restoration programs
- Strategic environmental systems & programs, development assessment, climate change adaptation/resilience and corporate sustainability
- Environmental education, volunteering and engagement
- Development engineering including subdivision works, development approvals, co-ordination of s94 works delivery and certification of development works
- Stormwater asset maintenance and renewal
- Floodplain risk management
- Develop and implement detailed program of ongoing renewal of Council’s stormwater network that is prioritised against risk and condition.
- Be responsible for the management of complex stormwater management projects for Council, including scoping and proposing projects, writing and administering contracts, strong financial control, coordinating consultants, and supervising works with strong project management and excellent work practices
- Degree level qualifications in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Demonstrated extensive experience in Stormwater Management including water quality controls, detailed design (including associated modeling) and works supervision.
- Demonstrated experience in assisting with the development and implementation of business plans including budgeting, cost control, performance management and monitor and report on service outcomes
- Demonstrated experience of construction, contract and project management relating to stormwater asset including scoping, quality design, determining project resources, budgeting processes, report writing and project delivery
Please refer to the Position Description for further information including a full list of Selection Criteria.