Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Jll Melbourne
Jll Melbourne urgently required following position for Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Jll Melbourne Jobs Details:
We're JLL. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. We're a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 83,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
What this job involves:
You'll be providing support as an Analyst working within one of JLL's successful business lines, Metropolitan Capital Market teams. You will be responsible for providing high level analysis and support the team in a busy role which works closely with internal and external clients. Please note that this role is located in Glen Waverly.
- Managing a range of critical and analytical tasks, undertaking detailed due diligence of commercial properties to provide a pricing assessment and estimated sustainable net income, future potential and risks and value add strategies.
- Providing superior financial and tenancy analysis on all facets of commercial property.
- Managing campaigns Due Diligence queries and provide fast and accurate responses.
- Liaising with various external and internal stakeholders to write and produce detailed property marketing reports.
- Producing advertising material for press advertising, brochures and online content.
- Assisting in preparation of pitch documents and submissions for new business.
- Sourcing, collecting and collating sales evidence on a Melbourne wide basis (and in some areas national basis) and preparation of detailed Sales Analyses.
- Retaining and preparing sales listings on a Melbourne wide basis.
- Assisting in identifying and profiling major investment sales opportunities.
Sound like you? This is what we're looking for:
You will have corporate experience in an analytical role, combined with a tertiary qualification in Property or Business. You will possess an understanding of investment market dynamics, outstanding analytical skills, a good level of financial numeracy, combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What can you expect from us?
You'll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where the best inspire the best. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Interested candidates please apply following the link below quoting job reference number
You can also follow us and ask questions on Twitter@JLLAustralia or join our LinkedIn group http://linkd.in/JLLgroup