Administration Officer Building Jobs Vacancy in Maroondah City Council Ringwood
Maroondah City Council Ringwood urgently required following position for Administration Officer Building. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Officer Building Jobs Vacancy in Maroondah City Council Ringwood Jobs Details:
Imagine working for an organisation that is flexible, progressive, values people and offers competitive benefits and learning opportunities. Maroondah City Council is a Council making a difference in local government. We strive for excellence through working together and consistently finding better ways to create and deliver quality services to our community.
We have an opportunity for motivated and proactive individual to join our Building Services Department as an Administration Officer. This is an ideal role for a highly organised person with experience in a range of administrative processes to assist the effective operation and ongoing development of the Building Services team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Administrative support in the processing of building permits, occupancy permits, notices and orders, dispensations, inspections and property information requests from internal and external stakeholders
• Maintenance of historic building permit data and records
• High level customer service to internal and external stakeholders by phone, email and in person
The successful candidate will possess:
• Demonstrated and practical experience delivering services and carrying out tasks with a strong focus on customer service
• Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, highly organised and multitask to deliver services on time with a high degree of accuracy
• Demonstrated ability to proactively contribute in a team based environment for service delivery provision and improvements.
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
As part of our recruitment process, shortlisted candidates may be required to have a pre-employment check.
To apply online please visit our Careers @ Maroondah www.maroondah.vic.gov.au
For further information please call Katie Rundle, Coordinator Building Services on Tel: 9298 4450
Closing date: Monday 29 January 2018
Position Description - pdf Opens in new window
Position Description - doc Opens in new window