Financial Controller Jobs Vacancy in Lockheed Martin Australia
Lockheed Martin Australia urgently required following position for Financial Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Controller Jobs Vacancy in Lockheed Martin Australia Jobs Details:
- Global organisation
- Brisbane location
- Opportunity to drive business outcomes
Sikorsky Australia, a Lockheed Martin Company, is widely regarded as Australia's leading Commercial and Defence helicopter support organisation. We provide expertise in maintenance servicing solutions, repair and overhaul of aircraft as well as a full range of end to end supply chain services.
We have a great opportunity in Brisbane for a highly experienced Finance Controller to lead the Finance and Accounting functions for the business including:
- Develop the financial strategy including risk minimisation and opportunity forecasting
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting teams to achieve optimal performance
- Provide strategic analysis and recommendations to drive positive business outcomes
- Ensure compliance and adherence to all internal controls and governance requirements.
- Implement and maintain appropriate reporting standards
To be successful in this role, you must be able to lead a proactive commercial environment to support the growth strategy of the business. You will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience leading a Finance Operations function in a commercial environment
- Strong analysis skills teamed with the ability to practically apply to the business
- Post graduate qualifications in business or finance will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of the US Government financial accounting and US GAAP.
What we offer you:
From competitive remuneration and benefits to training and development opportunities we show our appreciation for your skills, ambitions and potential.
We support Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity in the Workplace.
Applicants are required to be Australian Citizens and be eligible to obtain and maintain an appropriate Defence Security Clearance.
Employment may be contingent on the satisfactory result of criminal and/or other background screens, which require the collection and transfer of personal information.
Click here to see PD Opens in new window