Customer Service Representative Belrose Jobs Vacancy in Pharmaceutical Medical Professionals Sydney
Pharmaceutical Medical Professionals Sydney urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative Belrose. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Belrose Jobs Vacancy in Pharmaceutical Medical Professionals Sydney Jobs Details:
- Work for a Innovated Medical Device Distributor
- Working within a Optical Team
- Belrose Location - Parking on site
About the company
A global and well established medical device company working with advanced medical equipment and consumable products.
About the opportunity
An opportunity for a Customer Service professional to join a well-established Medical Device company located in the Northern Beaches. Work for a hardworking team providing high levels of customer service and commitment to your team each day. Work with a hardworking Customer Service team within the Ophthalmic space.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service
- Process orders accurately an in a timely fashion on SAP
- Build string relationship both internally and externally
- Support team members
- Problem solve
- Effectively handle email enquiries from customers, internal stakeholders and other third parties
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- To represent the core values of our client and perform your role with integrity.
Skills and Experience
- At least two years in a Customer Service Representative role in the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare , Medical or FMCG industry
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate with experience with ERP systems
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- SAP experience is highly regarded
- Ability to learn new skills and has the ability to multi task
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Professional and mature approach to work
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Competitive Salary
- Training and development provided
- Great working environment & culture
- Located in the Belrose
- Potential for growth & developmenthvisit www.pmpconnect.com. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK925208A )
( SK925208A )