Ict Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Brisbane
Queensland Government Brisbane urgently required following position for Ict Support Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ict Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Brisbane Jobs Details:
- Field client enquiries and deliver helpdesk support across network management, technical, administration and capacity planning services.
- Provide advice and technical support to resolve standard or routine user issues, drawing on established procedures.
- Where issues are more complex or specialised, direct the enquiries to the most appropriate member of the Infrastructure Services team or wider ICT Branch.
- Open, close and track tickets to ensure that user issues are resolved, providing regular updates to clients on the status of their requests for support.
- Develop and maintain collaborative and productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including users of QRA's ICT services, agencies influencing ICT policy and external vendors.
- Provide feedback and updates on status of helpdesk tickets, identifying any emerging trends and escalating more complex issues.
- Undertake related project and other duties of equivalent complexity as required.
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct, all relevant WHS and HR policies, procedures, guidelines, directives and relevant legislation.
Applications will remain current for a period of up to 12 months.
***APPLICANTS ARE REQUESTED TO APPLY ONLINE – scroll down and click the ‘APPLY ONLINE' button***
Please note any documents attached to Smart Jobs should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format. Please do not upload zipped files.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
Track Inventory Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Melbourne. Cargill Melbourne opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Track Inventory Support Officer position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 20 May, 2018. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Cargill Agriculture Supply Chain team in Melbourne as a Track/Inventory Support Officer.... ... Continue reading -->
Help Desk Officer Jobs Vacancy in Department Family Community Services Sydney Western Suburbs. Department Family Community Services Sydney Western Suburbs opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Help Desk Officer position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 16 May, 2018. The ICT Help Desk Officer role exists in a dynamic, high volume, multi channel contact centre. IT Help Desk Officer - 000066UA.... ... Continue reading -->
Ict Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in Nationwide Towing Transport Blackburn. Nationwide Towing Transport Blackburn opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Ict Support Officer position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 19 Mar, 2018. User & Application support. Do you have the knowledge, experience and passion for what it takes to provide an effective all-rounder ICT help desk/desktop... ... Continue reading -->
Executive Support Project Officer Jobs Vacancy in Victoria Police Melbourne City Centre. Victoria Police Melbourne City Centre opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Executive Support Project Officer position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 24 May, 2018. The newly formed SAMS Division supports the Command in the delivery of ICT and protective security services to frontline members through the provision of... ... Continue reading -->
Ict End User Computing Delivery And Support Officers Jobs Vacancy in Australian Bureau Statistics . Australian Bureau Statistics opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Ict End User Computing Delivery And Support Officers position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 16 May, 2018. We are seeking motivated people with skills in fields such as ICT support and infrastructure support. As an ICT Officer in EUC, you may be required to:.... ... Continue reading -->