National Hsec Manager Manufacturing Jobs Vacancy in Incitec Pivot
Incitec Pivot urgently required following position for National Hsec Manager Manufacturing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
National Hsec Manager Manufacturing Jobs Vacancy in Incitec Pivot Jobs Details:
- ASX 100 – global manufacturer & marketer of commercial explosives & fertiliser
- Strategic leadership role leading process/technical & occupational safety across all sites Qld & Vic
- Murarrie, Brisbane based with domestic travel
- Tertiary Quals in Engineering, Chemistry and/or Safety
- Experience in a chemical / mineral processing industry or heavy engineering environment, preferably within a Major Hazard Facility (MHF) environment
- Significant safety management system and behavioural safety experience
- Knowledge of MHF requirements as well as other relevant HSE legislation, codes of practice & standards
- Training in formal risk assessment & investigation
- Exposure to PSM system design and maintenance
- Expertise in Audit and corrective action management
- Be a part of an inspiring manufacturing leadership team
- Brisbane based role enabling you to work with great teams across MHF manufacturing plants nationally
- An attractive salary package is on offer
- This is your opportunity to be part of a growing organisation where you can have an impact on the change and future vision
- At the heart of Incitec Pivot’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
- The culture of safety is paramount and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
- We support diversity in the workplace; women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Incitec Pivot Limited is a proud member of the Diversity Council of Australia and Male Champions of Change, and holds a State Chair position on the National Association of Women in Operations.