Executive Officer Tagai State College Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Far North Queensland
Queensland Government Far North Queensland urgently required following position for Executive Officer Tagai State College. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Officer Tagai State College Jobs Vacancy in Queensland Government Far North Queensland Jobs Details:
As the Executive Officer you will:
- Lead an administrative team in the provision of high quality event management, publishing services and administration
- Provide professional, efficient and confidential executive support to the Executive Principal and Associate Principals, across a wide range of strategic school priorities.
- Draw on previous career experience to write high quality formal correspondence across a range of genres on behalf of the Executive.
- Manage and contribute creatively to college-wide public relations, publishing, marketing and external communications.
- Lead a team responsible for event management for professional learning events and meetings.
- Plan and coordinate meetings and eventsto a high level of detail and quality.
- Prepare, review and edit time-sensitive material for Tagai State College's weekly spread in the local newspaper, Torres News.Write formal correspondence and reports, ensuring that response times comply withdepartmental guidelines.
- Take meeting minutes at high-level meetings.
- Ensure the efficient operation of day to day activities of the Executive Principal and Associate Principals.
- Use discretion and judgement to sensitively coordinate meetings and diary appointments,smooth the daily flow of business and provide confidential administrative support to college leaders.
- Prioritise correspondence and screen telephone calls on behalf of the Executive Principal.
- Receive visitors and welcome delegations on behalf of the Executive Principal.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Acts, Regulations and departmental policies.
- Liaise with staff across the College, department, with other government agencies and external stakeholders on a variety of issues on behalf of the Executive Principal.
- Develop, implement and review College strategic documents, executive support systems and procedures within the Executive team including publications and marketing material.
- Monitor progress and report to the Executive Principal on various projects and initiatives, including investigation, research and analysis of sensitive and confidential matters.
- Cultivate a supportive work environment and thriving professional network of respectful relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- This role may be required to hold a Corporate Card for procurement of goods and services on behalf of the college.
Applicants are encouraged to phone the contact officer for further information about this position.
To apply please provide the following information:
a brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor)
a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role referring to the key capabilities under “How you will be assessed”.
Applications remain current for 12 months from the closing date and may be considered for appointment to identical or similar vacancies within the Department.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.