Healthcare Specialist Representative Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies Sydney
Johnson Family Companies Sydney urgently required following position for Healthcare Specialist Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Healthcare Specialist Representative Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies Sydney Jobs Details:
- Market leading brands & trusted products
- Exceptional role and opportunity
- Unique position within a global organization
Be Vital to this role:
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, the Healthcare Specialist Representative will be responsible for executing the marketing programs designed to acquire recommendation of baby care & skincare products by Health Care Professionals, detailing our baby & skincare care ranges in primary and secondary care facilities.
Some of the key responsibilities in this role are:
- Learn and apply a depth of knowledge of skincare including marketing and product environments.
- Call on Skincare clinics, such as Dermatologist and other specialist clinics to develop and maintain close relationships with healthcare professionals, including registered nurses, dermatologists and other healthcare professionals to ensure their requirements are being met by the company’s services and products
- Consult with HCP’s to identify issues in skin management and care and propose solutions that deliver improved skincare outcomes to patients
- Organise and attend relevant conferences and events throughout Australia
- Liaison with key professional organisations Manage data to develop territory plans that achieve our marketing objectives
For you to be successful in the role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in a Science related degree preferable
- Experience selling in a clinical setting (either academic or hospital based) will be well regarded
- Experience in relevant channel such as pharmaceutical / medical sales or professional sales
- Familiarity and ability to interpret clinical papers
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others and create alignment is critical
- Strong analytical and solution implementation skills
Please note this role will require the following commitment:
- This role requires some travel, including some overnight stays
- Ability to work some weekends and after normal work hours when required for specific events
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
If you’re experienced in dermatology or have previous experience in a healthcare professional selling role, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)