Customer Service Agent Jobs Vacancy in Incitec Pivot
Incitec Pivot urgently required following position for Customer Service Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Agent Jobs Vacancy in Incitec Pivot Jobs Details:
- Fantastic Team Culture (16 persons)
- 6-8 Weeks of Training Provided
- Monday to Friday (38hr Week – Roster Arrangement)
- Management of the end to end order cycle - quoting, contacts, orders, delivery and payment
- Process improvement and development to reduce customer effort and continued business excellence
- Fostering productive relationships with customers and key stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service
- Problem solving and resolution within agreed timeframes
- Ensuring compliance and support with the IPL ‘Zero Harm’ culture of HSE and performance standards
- The opportunity to work within an energetic, collaborative and positive work environment
- The opportunity to visit customers in your region
- A large matrix organisation with endless opportunities to grow – we are an ASX100 company
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive and supportive training and mentoring in a friendly, engaging team environment
- A family friendly roster arrangement
- Have a solutions focused approach with diligent customer service skills
- Committed to improving your own professional competencies as well as the experience of the customer through continuous process improvement
- Fantastic time management, exceptional communication and organisational expertise
- Customer focused, results driven and have the ability to show initiative
- Proficiency in a range of software applications (preferably Excel & SAP) would be an added advantage.