Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy in Agribusiness Recruitment Southbank
Agribusiness Recruitment Southbank urgently required following position for Brand Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy in Agribusiness Recruitment Southbank Jobs Details:
- Join a diverse and inclusive organisation
- A Multinational Market Leader
- Southbank, Vic
- Outstanding career opportunity with a leading Multinational Chemical Solutions Company
About the Company
Our Client creates chemistry for a sustainable future. They combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Through science and innovation they enable their customers in nearly every industry to meet the current and future needs of society.
About the role
The primary focus in this position will be to manage the Herbicide brands. This will involve establishing a working relationship with seed partners for the Clearfield business, development of brand plan strategies by crop and support the overall crop Solution development.
- Leads the Product Launch Excellence process for the broadacre herbicide portfolio
- Support the Portfolio Manager in facilitating and leading the broadacre crop team
- Product supply management
- Actively develops, implements and monitoring of product life cycle management projects
- Plans and monitors the mid to long term financial performance of the herbicide portfolio
Education / Experience / Skills
- BSc in Business or Agriculture, or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in sales and / or a marketing-support role, preferably within the agricultural industry
- Be familiar with the broadacre business and comfortable with travel around ANZ
- Be able to work in a team environment
For our client, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well being of their employees. They promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, they aim to boost creativity and motivation and enhance their teams' performance. Join their team and connect with more than 110,000 other minds.
Agribusiness Recruitment Pty Ltd thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
For confidential enquiries call Andrew, Nick, Greg or Peter on 08 8373 1122 and Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting J2330 or apply via www.agrecruit.com.au