Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Akqa Melbourne
Akqa Melbourne urgently required following position for Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Akqa Melbourne Jobs Details:
At AKQA, we pride ourselves on our track record of successfully delivering complex projects on-time and on-budget. We thrive under pressure, blending best practice application lifecycle management with the imperatives of challenging media schedules and demanding stakeholder expectations. Our solution architects work closely with technical project managers and QA analysts to guarantee quality of delivery and ensure all outputs are aligned with key project success metrics.
As a QA Analyst, you are responsible for ensuring that all projects are delivered to specification and quality goals. Your rigorous attention to detail, analytical thinking, process focus and planning skills will ensure project teams exceed client expectations. Your core responsibility is to work with Clients, Client Services, Discipline Leads and Technical Team members to develop and execute test cases and produce associated documentation in order to ensure the highest standard of output. You will work across a variety of devices (desktop, mobile, etc.) leveraging a variety of technologies, and bring best practice QA thinking to all your engagements.
Work with development team to understand assigned modules/new product features for the purpose of developing Test Cases.
Create Test Cases and associate them to each Feature to ensure 100% test coverage.
Execute Test Cases in all planned Sprints.
Setup necessary Test Data (e.g.: setup correct Content pages) for effective Test Case execution.
Create Test Summary Report for Management to assess the progress of a project.
Create Defects into Defect Tracking System and able to follow-up to ensure they are resolved.
Becomes Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the system you tested
- Document Training / User Manual Guide
- Provide support to Business Users in using the System.
Skills / Experience
Strong analysis skills:
- Able to understand complex business requirements to devise effective Test Cases.
- Able to understand the overall architecture and technology of a system under test.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in order to pinpoint the root cause of a defect. Able to explain this clearly when reporting defects for developers to address.
- Able to write test cases with clear test steps and with 100% test coverage using Jira.
- Able to execute test cases and update test cases according to test result.
- Able to identify any gaps in the test cases and to suggest fixes to the test cases to cover the gap.
- Able to write defects with clear steps to reproduce.
Have the following domain knowledge will be advantageous:
- Marketing Automation tools such as Adobe Campaign.
- Programming skills.
- Knowledge in SQL.
- Data Analysis.
- Basic knowledge of web technologies. Qualifications