Security Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Nbn Melbourne
Nbn Melbourne urgently required following position for Security Program Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Nbn Melbourne Jobs Details:
Your new role will see you accountable for the successful delivery of large scale security transformational based technology and business related initiatives that will ultimately deliver against nbn strategic objectives.
You will design and execute an end to end integrated transformation program to identify, prioritise and successfully deliver a portfolio of projects to achieve agreed security outcomes using nbn ’s program management methodologies and frameworks. You will look after the program activities related to program definition, program benefits delivery, and closure including integrated project scheduling, budgeting and forecasting, resource planning, contracting, risk and issue management. You will be based within our Security division, where you will find a fantastic highly engaged work culture. We are outcome driven and trust our people to work autonomously and in a team. We hire the industries top talent and offer a true flexible working environment allowing you to balance work with outside commitments.
Please note, this is a 24 month fixed term opportunity. Although your contract will have an end date, you will enjoy the full advantages of permanent employment.
A bit about your role
Some of your key accountabilities would include:
- Program Delivery Planning - Collaborate with Chief Security Officer, Security Group GMs in identifying, planning and development of systems/transformational initiatives that will support nbn’s future vision
- Guide, coach and mentor process leads and owner
- Provide leadership to multiple concurrent projects and project managers for the successful delivery of programs of work through application of a robust Project Management Methodology
- Effective Documentation, Stakeholder Engagement and Management of the E2E Project/Change Management Lifecycle.
- Motivate project teams (including vendor partners) to deliver outcomes by ensuring a collaborative method of working and encourage solving difficult problems as simply as possible.
- Management and delivery of internal and external Security Group enterprise portfolio reporting
- Develop, implement and embed an overall Security Group program practice and program office
A bit about you
This role will suit a person who is driven, motivated and keen to embed themselves in an exciting piece of work.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Project Management certification, e.g. Scaled Agile Framework, PRINCE2 or PMI (or equivalent)
- Significant experience with working with third party partners and technology / IT technology teams
- Significant previous full lifecycle project management experience on related large and complex project, transformational and technology implementation programs of work / projects
- Understands the delivery of Security operations and shared services within a fast paced large scale commercial business environment.
- Strong and demonstrated program/project management experience, expertise leading significantly large scale transformation initiatives
You should also be comfortable with change – nbn is a fast moving organization with a lot of change and new challenges every day. We think it’s great, but understand it’s not for everyone.
Life at nbn
At nbn you’ll be joining a team that believes there is strength in diversity and opportunity through inclusion. We’re building an inclusive and diverse workplace where different perspectives, thinking and skills are valued and people are supported to achieve their potential. We’re committed to our goal of increasing the presence of women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in the business and have a focus on increasing diversity amongst our leadership teams.
Continue the conversation
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply by following the links and sending in your resume only. We do not require a cover letter or any selection criteria to be addressed.
nbn is a fast moving organisation with lots to deliver - so we may not always wait until the job ad expires before reviewing applications. As a result, you should submit your application as soon as possible!
At nbn our people and our planet matter. We have an unwavering commitment to the wellbeing and safety of our employees so that everyone goes home safely each day and can perform at their peak to deliver the nbn network. nbn also aims to build a network that minimises energy use and can be operated with minimal impact on the environment.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)