Health Wellbeing Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Toyota
Toyota urgently required following position for Health Wellbeing Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Health Wellbeing Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Toyota Jobs Details:
Oh what a feeling!
After 50 years, Toyota has grown to be Australia’s leading automotive company. Together we are making the impossible, possible and we believe at Toyota that by exploring different perspectives on the same problem we come up with more innovative solutions.
We bring out the best in each other. Here at Toyota, you will meet many different people with varied skills and experience. We support you to share and collaborate, so you can help others achieve.
Health & Wellbeing Consultant - Port Melbourne
Part-time - 3 Days per week
The Health & Wellbeing consultant is responsible for supporting the health and wellbeing team in regards to all health and wellbeing matters by providing advice and support as well as monitoring health and wellbeing policy application across the divisions in order to ensure a healthy and safe workplace for all TMCA employees.
Our company has worked hard to build a reputation for quality and integrity, as well as a commitment to responsible management, respectful behaviour and innovative environmental practices. Supported by the principles outlined in the Toyota Global Vision, we strive to maintain the title of Australia’s most respected and admired company, with this premise infused through our business practices and employee mindset.
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to partake in our Employee Subsidised Vehicle Lease Scheme, a generous Superannuation contribution (12%), free onsite parking, subsidised cafeteria, along with being part of a culture focussed on continuous improvement and teamwork.
What will you do?
- Implements agreed health and wellbeing systems, processes and procedures consistent with set policies in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and statutory requirements in order to minimise Toyota’s risk exposure and liabilities.
- Assists in the development of health and wellbeing procedures and programs in order to ensure compliance with TMCA policies and procedures, relevant regulations and statutory requirements and to achieve zero harm objectives.
- Supports health and wellbeing activities ensuring communication and distribution of timely, reliable and relevant workplace safety information. Provides support to HR Business Partners to deal with issues/injuries that are escalated or where investigation is required. Liaises with external organisations to ensure compliance with regulations and statutory requirements and to minimise TMCA’s exposure to risk.
- Supports the coordination of forums to ensure that health and wellbeing plans, progress and issues are clearly communicated to all stakeholders in order to ensure that the health and wellbeing team optimally partner with the HR Business Partners in implementing health & wellbeing policies and objectives.
- Supports the Senior Health & Wellbeing Consultant to monitor and analyse performance against targets. Coordinates the gathering, summary and analysis of information. Prepares and distributes reports and presentations in order to inform sound decision making.
- Assists with maintaining reporting systems in order to provide the business with accurate and timely information to support planning, budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Monitors own tasks with respect to compliance with all relevant regulations and statutory requirements in order to minimise Toyota’s risk exposure and liabilities.
- Supports WorkCover matters, including return to work activities and claims management.
What are we looking for?
- Qualification in occupational health and safety, or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ accumulative experience
How to Apply
Click on the ‘Apply’ button and you will be directed back to our e-Recruitment system. Alternatively, you can view the position directly via our careers website using the following link: https://toyotacareers.nga.net.au/cp
Toyota opportunities are equal opportunities.