Minor Plant Fitter Machinist Jobs Vacancy in City Sydney Sydney Central Business District
City Sydney Sydney Central Business District urgently required following position for Minor Plant Fitter Machinist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Minor Plant Fitter Machinist Jobs Vacancy in City Sydney Sydney Central Business District Jobs Details:
Section: FLEET SERVICES
Salary: AUD 67,496.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Grade 18, Remuneration stated is for the full-time position)
In this role you will be based in the Fleet Services workshop and be responsible for repairs and maintenance of the City's minor plant.
- A Trade Certificate as a Fitter & Turner (Certificate III in Engineering - Mechanical) or equivalent
- A current Motor Vehicle Driver's Licence ('C' class minimum) and be willing to upgrade on request
- Experience in the use of workshop equipment including drills, drill presses, lathes and grinders
- Experience in the maintenance and repairs of minor plant such as industrial mowers, chainsaws and jack hammers
- Wage increases paid annually in line with the City of Sydney Award
- Salary progression scheme linked to Performance and Development Program
- Overtime may be available subject to management approval
- Long Service Leave after 5 years
- Generous professional development opportunities and education assistance
- Access to Council's Employee Assistance Program