Assistant Store Manager Fountain Gate Jobs Vacancy in Platypus Shoes Fountain Gate
Platypus Shoes Fountain Gate urgently required following position for Assistant Store Manager Fountain Gate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Store Manager Fountain Gate Jobs Vacancy in Platypus Shoes Fountain Gate Jobs Details:
Are you a self-expressive TREND SETTER wanting to show off your street style?
Are you a strong, supportive leader who can INSPIRE a team?
Are you itching to MAKE YOUR MARK within a leading footwear retailer?
If you answered YES to these questions, you’re the missing ingredient to our revolutionary recipe…
Who we are:
If you know your sneakers, you know Platypus Shoes. Housing the world’s most iconic and desired brands, we’re passionate about individuality and telling your story through your sneakers. We’re all sneaker-heads, driving this well-oiled machine, which isn’t slowing down anytime soon… or ever.
What’s in it for you:
- Tailored training and mentoring to maximise your growth
- Opportunity to develop and progress up the retail food chain
- Work amongst iconic product with a leading retailer
- Work collaboratively with fellow passionate and dedicated sneakerheads
What you’ll bring:
- The ability to excel when working collaboratively amongst a motivated team
- A desire to make your mark, driving the ultimate customer service experience
- Strong experience in leading a thriving weekend trade
- An open-mind, ready to elevate your growth with a leading retailer
We are building for a BIG 2018. Come join the ride – APPLY NOW!