Change Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Bank Melbourne Melbourne City Centre
Bank Melbourne Melbourne City Centre urgently required following position for Change Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Change Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Bank Melbourne Melbourne City Centre Jobs Details:
Bank of Melbourne is banking done differently. All you need to do is step into a Bank of Melbourne Branch and you know we are different, from our passionate and diverse team who put our customers at the centre of everything they do to our leading edge technology and digital capability.
Working with the Change & Implementation Manager, the primary focus of this role is to identify and improve the outcomes of operational processes to improve efficiencies, reduce cost and increase customer satisfaction through the development and delivery of effective change plans.
Key Accountabilities (include, however not limited to);
- Overseeing and leading any change management projects, including the researching, implementation and assessment from start to finish
- Managing the communications and views internally
- Creating and conducting the coaching and training sessions, including e-learning for various audiences, including customer management and leadership.
- Understanding sales initiatives and prospects, being involved in internal sales meetings
- Ensuring project goals are met and executed by working with numerous internal resources
- Helping with and leading on any employee engagement programmes relating to internal change management
- Identifying suitable communication strategies and building on these, reviewing the plans and delivering reports to the executives
- Identify and facilitate process improvement projects, training/ workshops to drive cultural change
- Conduct root cause analysis to determine metrics, troubleshoot manufacturing/ business and assembly issues, material flow, project plans, production capacity, facility design and create process documentation
- Understanding the financial industry and other sectors within the business that impact on the organisation’s change programmes
- AGILE and Project Management tool proficiency an advantage but not essential
- Training in Lean principles and Kaizen facilitation an advantage but not essential
- Proven experience in a similar change related role
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited University
Better banking can't be delivered without the right people. We understand that your satisfaction in what you do leads to our customers' satisfaction. We'll support and actively encourage your career development and growth, provide flexible work options and a host of some of the best financial & non-financial benefits out there.
Bank of Melbourne, as part of Westpac Group is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility.
Where to from here?
If you would like to know more please contact Richard from the Bank of Melbourne recruitment team on Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org