Assemblers Volvo Process Jobs Vacancy in Volvo Group Wacol
Volvo Group Wacol urgently required following position for Assemblers Volvo Process. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assemblers Volvo Process Jobs Vacancy in Volvo Group Wacol Jobs Details:
About the role:
- Work within a designated team of assemblers to fit components onto the trucks
- Work together with the Team Leader and the team to achieve daily build targets and other team targets
- To ensure housekeeping (5S) procedures are followed at all times
- Work with the OMS system to drive continuous improvement
- To work in a quality conscious manner at all times including carrying out quality checks and appropriate quality system sign-off
- To operate in a safe way, ensuring personal safety & that of fellow workers.
- Mechanical ability, an interest or passion for seeing things successfully come together
- Be a team player, it is essential that you know how to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated health, safety and environmental focus.
- Good communication and sound computer skills (MS Office).
- An understanding of quality controls
- Drive to improve, the ability to look at a task and find a best way to improve the process
- Have a flexible approach to work commitments
- Minimum two (2) years work experience in an automotive, marine, assembly or manufacturing environment.
- Competitive hourly rate, fortnightly paid wages
- Nine (9) day fortnight, Monday to Friday work with rostered day off (RDO)
- Opportunity for paid overtime when available
- Working under a site EBA
- Clean and tidy work environment
- Generous Performance incentive programs
- Company provided uniforms and safety boots
- Access to on-site subsidised canteen
- Career development with Global prospects
- Service recognition
- Employee benefits and discounts from a large selection of Retailers
- Supportive and family-friendly team culture focused on diversity and equality
- A strong commitment to safety, quality and service
- A dedicated Wellness program, including access to on-site physio, discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- Workplace Giving Program.