Implementation Lead Jobs Vacancy in Orica
Orica urgently required following position for Implementation Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Implementation Lead Jobs Vacancy in Orica Jobs Details:
Orica is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunnelling.
Orica has a diverse workforce of around 11,500 employees and contractors, servicing customers across more than 100 countries. Our purpose is to make our customers successful, every day, all around the world. We take pride in operating safely, responsibly and sustainably. Together, these enable us to grow and create enduring value for our shareholders.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Digital Solutions, the Implementation Lead (Digital Solutions) will be critical in supporting the introduction of new digital technologies across Orica’s many operating markets around the world. This newly created role will have the opportunity to be part of a high-profile program of work designed to broaden and differentiate Orica’s capability for customers with new market leading digital technologies.
The Implementation Lead needs to have a customer first mentality, able to consider all the elements needed to deliver a great customer experience for new solutions launched to the market. In particular this role will be required to identify and manage the implementation of systems, processes and procedures that are necessary for successful commercialisation of new digital technologies.
The position will require a person with a can-do attitude, able to lead and influence teams internally at Orica as well as work directly with customers to get the job done. A background in mining services, digital technologies and/or product development would be particularly helpful in this role.
What you will be doing
- Identification and implementation of systems, processes and procedures for scalable release of innovative solutions to Orica’s markets across the world;
- Project management of various workstreams required for the overall program including
- Co-ordination of operational support readiness deliverables
- Co-ordinate development partnerships with customers who have agreed to work closely in the development of new digital technologies
- Co-ordination of the development and implementation of Training programs
- Risk identification and execution of mitigation strategies;
- Reporting and communicating project status to program stakeholders
- Co-ordinating 3rd party technology providers or consultants
- Providing input into overall development roadmap, support models and proposition development
What you bring
- Product development experience;
- Project management experience;
- Proven ability to establish projects and manage individual programs effectively whilst; also working collaboratively;
- Well-developed analytical skills;
- Senior stakeholder relationship management;
- Minimum 5 years post graduate experience;
- Prior experience in mining, mining services, product development or digital systems background would be well regarded.
What we offer
- The opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in an international organisation;
- Career paths that are totally flexible allowing you to specialise or become a generalist;
- A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognised and encouraged;
- Training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth;
- Competitive salary packages.