Rehabilitation Physician Jobs Vacancy in Peninsula Health Frankston
Peninsula Health Frankston urgently required following position for Rehabilitation Physician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Rehabilitation Physician Jobs Vacancy in Peninsula Health Frankston Jobs Details:
Our hospitals and emergency departments are located at Frankston and Rosebud, and we provide a wide range of community health, dental, rehabilitation, mental health, palliative care ad aged care services from campuses at Frankston, Hastings, Mornington and Rosebud.
Person centred care is at the heart of everything we do, guided by our values of Services, Integrity, Compassion, Respect and Excellence.
Part time Rehabilitation Physician working in our inpatient and community ambulatory services. Working in a multidisciplinary team environment and supported by Registrars and Residents. With a new management team we are developing innovative services and building a research capacity towards becoming leaders in Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Provide high quality evidence based clinical care within the designated scope of practice
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement by monitoring services and practice
- Lead and manage junior staff to achieve optimum health outcomes
- Be aware of and work in accordance with organisational policies and procedures
- Medical Practitioner Registered in Australia.
- Fellow of Australasian Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine (FAFRM).
- Relevant track record and experience in clinical management.
- Sound clinical knowledge, skills and experience in contemporary medical and evidence based practice.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a multidisciplinary clinical team
- Teaching skills.
- Patient safety and quality review knowledge and skills.
- Supportive and dynamic team environment, salary packaging benefits, career development
How to apply
To apply, please click on the APPLY NOW button to forward you current resume and covering letter for consideration
- Ensuring the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff is at the heart of everything we do. As part of this commitment, all new members of our team must meet the immunisation requirements of their role prior to commencement.
- Peninsula Health is committed to providing positive employment opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and welcome employment applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background.
- Peninsula Health believes in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce where each person’s uniqueness is valued. Peninsula Health believes that by embracing the diverse life experiences and perspectives of our people, we will provide high-quality health care to all members of our community – regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, cultural background, disability, religion or sexual orientation.
Click here to view information on living on the Mornington Peninsula
Click here to view information on preparing for your employment at Peninsula Health
Selection Criteria Essential: Medical Practitioner Registered in Australia Fellow of Australasian Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine (FAFRM)