Call Centre Operator Jobs Vacancy in Company Townsville
Company Townsville urgently required following position for Call Centre Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Call Centre Operator Jobs Vacancy in Company Townsville Jobs Details:
Call Centre Operator
* Up to 40 hours / week
* Employer of Choice
* Attractive Rate
Permanent Part time and Casual opportunities
IPA is currently seeking applications from experienced Customer Service professionals for our clients call centre.
Our clients Contact Centre operates from 7am - 6:30pm, Monday - Friday. Suitable applicants will be required to have 100% availability across this spread of hours, between now and the 30th June 2018.
Successful applicants who meet the criteria will also be required to be available for an assessment centre for this recruitment which will be held over the coming weeks. Unfortunately, due to the limited timeframe, IPA may not be able to accommodate flexibility in timings for assessment centres.
* Call Centre experience (Preferable)
* Previous experience in Customer Service roles, Banking, Retail, Hospitality etc.
* Previous experience working to strict KPI's
* Outstanding customer service skills and issue resolution skills, resilience is essential
* Advanced computer skills in navigating systems and databases
* Highly self-motivated and have the ability to work in a fast paced and structured environment
* Able to handle repetitious work in a high pressured role
* Ability to conduct yourself in a professional manner on all occasions in the workplace
* Be available for up to 40 hours per week from 7am-6:30pm Monday - Friday
* Be available for Assessment Centre at a time over the coming weeks
* Have valid work rights in Australia
As a representative of IPA within our clients business we can guarantee you a fantastic relationship with your Consultant who will have a very hands-on approach to your on-boarding in this role, with ongoing support.
You will form part of an amazing team, who are committed to supporting you, to achieve the business requirements in a fun and professional environment.
This may be the perfect opportunity to get into a contact centre on an exciting and rewarding project.
Don't leave it until the last minute….. APPLY TODAY!