Support Workers Port Macquarie Nsw Jobs Vacancy in House With Steps Mid North Coast
House With Steps Mid North Coast urgently required following position for Support Workers Port Macquarie Nsw. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Workers Port Macquarie Nsw Jobs Vacancy in House With Steps Mid North Coast Jobs Details:
Program Type: Supported Living and Flexible Support Services
Are you looking for a meaningful and rewarding job and have a genuine interest and/or experience working in the Disability sector within your local community?
House with No Steps (HWNS) is a leading provider of quality residential, employment and business services to people with disabilities throughout NSW, ACT, VIC and QLD. We are committed to innovation, continuous improvement and building strong relationships and are currently recruiting for Part-Time and Casual Support Workers for our Port Macquarie Supported Living and Flexible Support Services.
Don’t have experience working in the Disability sector? That’s fine. Support Workers at HWNS are offered access to comprehensive competency based training, as well as career development opportunities and employee benefits programs. Salary is paid in accordance with SCHADSI Award Level 2.
To become part of the team here at HWNS we are looking for people who:
- Have experience in the disability sector or who have a genuine interest working in the disability field.
- Would enjoy supporting people to be active inclusive participants in their community, and be committed to motivating people to achieve personal goals leading to further independence.
- Have the ability to attend to and support others with personal care, domestic duties, transportation and social supports in a respectful way.
- Ability to think outside of box when it comes to delivery of individual supports and activities.
- Have capacity to meet the physical requirements of the job that may include manual handling tasks.
- Available to work on a rotating flexible roster, which may include a combination of shifts including days, afternoons, active nights, sleepovers and weekend shifts.
- Good communication (verbal and written).
- Good computer competency with MS Office.
- Enjoy working in a small team environment as well as independently if required.
- Current Drivers Licence and willingness to use own vehicle (if required) with comprehensive insurance.
- Current First Aid Certificate (or willing to obtain).
- Current Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain).
- A commitment to HWNS Values, Mission and the Disability Services Standards.
- Knowledge of and awareness of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
If you are passionate about supporting people with disabilities to be active, inclusive participants in their communities and would like to work in a roles that are both challenging and rewarding, we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply:
Please apply via our website http://careers.hwns.com.au and include:
- Cover Letter: outlining why you’d be the right person for the role, using the above points as your guide.
- Resume: which clearly outlines any work experience and qualifications you have that would contribute to your success in this role.
Applications Close: Mon 04/06/2018
Want to Know More:
Further enquiries please contact:
Robyn Boulton E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicole Henry E: email@example.com