Trainee Designer Jobs Vacancy in Komatsu
Komatsu urgently required following position for Trainee Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Trainee Designer Jobs Vacancy in Komatsu Jobs Details:
- Prepare design layouts, models, and other engineering specifications for production use to fill customer orders or development requirements.
- Produce 3D models to Australian and Company Standards
- Provide information for creation of Technical Reports and Service Bulletins
- In consultation with engineers, participate in design risk assessments, DFMEA and RCA exercises.
- Make field trips and go underground to mines to observe machines in operation and gain an understanding of their application parameters. Liaise with customers as required to understand requirements.
- Mechanical/engineering interest and aptitude
- Strong computer skills
- The ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- You will need to be a self-starter and who can effectively communicate at all levels within the business