Access Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Riv Site Amberley
Boeing Riv Site Amberley urgently required following position for Access Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Access Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Riv Site Amberley Jobs Details:
Boeing Defence Australia is currently seeking a talented individual to join the team as an IT Access Administrator located at RAAF Base Amberley in support of the Air Combat Electronic Attack Sustainment Program (ACEASP).
The IT Access Administrator reports to the Supply Base Management Specialist and is responsible for acting as the Local Site Administrator of the Military Integrated Logistics Information System (MILIS) for the ACEASP enterprise.
To meet this responsibility, the incumbent will:
- Provide local MILIS support including: first tier support for ACEASP MILIS users, fault finding, create/modify/maintain access to user profiles and system accounts, and raise help tickets as required
- Provide user training, advice and monitor security
- Author and disseminate system information in bulletins
- Coordinate targeted governance activities driven by external organisations
- Monitor and conduct MILIS data integrity activities, including Subject Query Language (SQL) Reporting.
- Specialist working knowledge of MILIS and system hierarchy
- Experience in management of supply system data record integrity
- Previous experience working in a help-desk support role as the first point of contact for user enquiries
- Training or experience in execution of Subject Query Language (SQL) reports
As a member of the Boeing Amberley team you will:
- Enjoy a work/life balance with the potential to work a five-day week with a shortened Friday or a nine-day fortnight
- Have the opportunity to work on an operational Air Force base, working closely with Boeing's subcontractors to provide outstanding service and support to the RAAF customer
- Enjoy free on-site parking
If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.
BDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.