Pre Sales Solutions Architect Jobs Vacancy in Ricoh North Ryde
Ricoh North Ryde urgently required following position for Pre Sales Solutions Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pre Sales Solutions Architect Jobs Vacancy in Ricoh North Ryde Jobs Details:
At Ricoh, we understand that being first to market also means being first in quality, reliability and performance. This is what makes us a leader in our industry. We do this by working with our clients to create innovative, unique and tailored environmentally friendly sustainable solutions and services that truly deliver business efficiencies and simplify the life and work of our customers. We are dedicated to environmental management, and our strong community focus and culture of volunteering to society are an integral way of life at Ricoh. We could not enjoy our success without our passionate and committed employees and we want you to join us as we strive for continued excellence in all that we do.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your primary objective is to provide consultative services and guidance to the Ricoh ITS sales force in order to enhance the sales process and Ricoh’s chances of winning new opportunities. You will be responsible for the delivery of technical presales including IT solutions architecture and IT solutions development for professional services, managed services and procurement opportunities. This will include direct contact with customers and prospects with the aim of developing and delivering compelling IT services proposals. It is your responsibility to work with, coach and mentor the Ricoh sales force in order that they may deliver accurate, consistent business proposals that are strategically aligned to RITS and commercially sustainable.
You will be required to collaborate with customers and provide consulting services such as scoping, designing, building and support services for customers on Systems Infrastructure and Cloud Platforms. The intention of this role is to guide and assist ITS sales representatives through the lifecycle of the opportunity. You are expected to use your experience and knowledge to ensure IT services opportunities are properly and effectively addressed. In the main the ITS sales representatives will own the opportunity, You will provide a strategic consulting service aimed at enhancing Ricoh’s chances of success while ensuring the solution fits within the organisations capabilities to deliver effectively.
- Facilitate collaboration between the related parties including Sales, CTO, MSO, PSO, PMO in order to;
- Contribute to the delivery of compelling proposals and responses to prosects and clients.
- Ensure proposals are strategically aligned to RITS stated, agreed directions.
- Ensure proposals are commercially sustainable.
- Provide High level strategic thought leadership consulting to clients with an emphasis on cloud centric solutions
- Influence client adoption of Cloud Services by demonstrating business benefits.
- Directly engage with clients when required to assist the account managers and other presales engineering resources in the following capacities;
- Qualification of opportunities
- Solution requirements gathering and analysis
- Solutions scoping and architectural input
- Proof of Concepts for Cloud components
- Cloud Ready and Compliance assessments
- Champion an automation first philosophy to cloud infrastructure design, deployment, setup, configuration, testing and validation.
- Maintain high levels of Cloud industry knowledge through training, self-paced study, conference/industry event participation in order to confidently contribute to conversations and be perceived as an expert in your field.
- Documenting and sharing technical best practices and insights with IT Services including Engineers, Architects and Managed Services
- Liaise with IT Services Product Managers to refine Ricoh cloud products based on client pain points and understanding the market
- Identify new and emerging tools to support Cloud and Hybrid Application performance and potentially identify additional related service offerings
- Consulting services such as scoping, design, migration, build and support to customers on Cloud and Systems Infrastructure platforms.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in Client facing role
- Vendor Certifications from major Vendors such as :
- Microsoft (Private Cloud) and/or AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Microsoft SE
- VMware (VCAP-DCD) Ideally
Technical Knowledge, skills and experience required.
As a seasoned all rounder in the systems, infrastructure and cloud arena the key areas of knowledge, skills and experience should cover the majority of the below key areas:
- Microsoft Azure & cloud services; AD, MFA, Virtual -Machines, Networking, Site Recovery, Storage (Blob, Archive, File etc), on-prem to cloud migration tools, management tools & security.
- Office 365; Mail, (Migration, setup & security), one drive & sharepoint.
- Platforms; vm-ware, Hyper-v, Citrix, Nutanix, Cisco hyperflex, HPE
- Storage; Nimble, Pure and Netapp
- Microsoft SE Skills; Inc.AD, DC, ADFS, DNS etc
- Data Center; An understanding of DC design principles and basic networking.
The nice to have’s…. The ability to discuss with confidence;
- AWS; an understanding of the platforms and commonly used applications and services.
- Containerized applications
- Big data and Analytics,
- IOT & Machine Learning
Benefits To You
In return for your contribution to our success we offer a range of benefits including a competitive salary, recognition programs, a variety of learning and development opportunities, income protection, and discounted memberships to name just a few.
Time TypeFull time