Despatch Operator Jobs Vacancy in Wesfarmers Chemicals Energy Fertilisers Wescef Kwinana
Wesfarmers Chemicals Energy Fertilisers Wescef Kwinana urgently required following position for Despatch Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Despatch Operator Jobs Vacancy in Wesfarmers Chemicals Energy Fertilisers Wescef Kwinana Jobs Details:
JOB REF: SC299619
- Great entry level opportunity to develop your skills in a supportive environment
- Fantastic opportunity to join a market leader
- Fixed term and Permanent opportunities / Full Time / Kwinana
Based in our Sodium Cyanide Business, you will play a key role in our multi-disciplined team. You will be responsible for safely and efficiently handling, loading and despatching Anhydrous Ammonia, Sodium Cyanide solid and solution to our customers.
You will follow set processes and also identify improvement opportunities and efficiencies. This is an excellent opportunity for you to gain exposure to all areas of Despatch in a dynamic environment. You will contribute strongly to a culture where the safety focus is uncompromising.
SKILLS YOU WILL POSSESS:
- Previous experience in a warehouse or logistics role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships;
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem solving abilities;
- A flexible approach and the ability to work both autonomously and in a team;
- Demonstrated experience in taking accountability for own actions;
- A current high risk forklift license (desirable);
- Proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Previous experience operating rail sidings, heavy diesel machinery and working in an industrial chemicals plant is desirable
CSBP is supportive of a flexible employment arrangement and will consider options such as varied start/finishing times, part-time hours, job sharing arrangements and working from home.
CSBP is committed to building an engaged and talented workforce that is representative of the people who live in the communities where we operate. Fostering an environment where diversity of thinking, skills and experiences are embraced, delivering innovation and better business results. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Applications close 5pm, Thursday 22 February 2018
We reserve the right to commence the recruitment process prior to the closing date. It is recommended to apply as soon as possible.