Pharmacy Technician Grade Jobs Vacancy in Mercy Health Melbourne
Mercy Health Melbourne urgently required following position for Pharmacy Technician Grade. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pharmacy Technician Grade Jobs Vacancy in Mercy Health Melbourne Jobs Details:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Pharmacy Department at Werribee Mercy Hospital, an expanding public health service that is committed to ensuring high quality, evidence-based, person-centred, safe and effective patient care. This position will be integral in establishing sustainable contemporary systems and services in our new ICU, medical wards and theatres due to open in August 2018.
- Permanent part time 22.8 hours per week (days/hours negotiable)
- Based at Werribee Mercy Hospital
- Friendly and supportive Pharmacy team
- Working closely with the multidisciplinary teams
- Under the direction of a pharmacist, responsible for stock control imprest and requisitions in wards.
- Assist with dispensing, stock management, purchasing, non-sterile manufacturing and pre-packing.
- Certificate 3 in Hospital/Health Services Pharmacy Support, or equivalent, or eligible to be enrolled
- Patient focused and commitment to customer service
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Desirable: Experience in a hospital environment and Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme
Werribee Mercy Hospital is a General Public Hospital located in the rapidly growing western suburbs of Melbourne. Our services include surgical, medical, maternity, newborn, renal dialysis, emergency, mental health, rehabilitation, aged and palliative care. The hospital is currently undergoing significant expansion with a number of exciting capital projects currently underway, including an $85 million State Government funded redevelopment that will deliver a new critical care unit and take the total number of beds to 298. Join us now and be part of our team as we expand to serve our community.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 8500 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Values driven culture
- Salary packaging benefits
- Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
- Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
- Fully funded childcare referral service
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply” We encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: James Dwyer, Director of Pharmacy, MHVL, (03) 8458 4667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote Ref No: WMH 110
Applications Close: Sunday, 1 July 2018