Human Resources Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Toyota
Toyota urgently required following position for Human Resources Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Toyota Jobs Details:
Oh what a feeling!
After 50 years, Toyota has grown to be Australia’s leading automotive company. Together we are making the impossible, possible and we believe at Toyota that by exploring different perspectives on the same problem we come up with more innovative solutions.
We bring out the best in each other. Here at Toyota, you will meet many different people with varied skills and experience. We support you to share and collaborate, so you can help others achieve.
Toyota has worked hard to build a reputation for quality and integrity, as well as a commitment to responsible management, respectful behaviour and innovative environmental practices. Supported by the principles outlined in the Toyota Global Vision, we strive to maintain the title of Australia’s most respected and admired company, with this premise infused through our business practices and employee mindset.
This is a 12 month max term position for a professional individual able to hit the ground running within the Human Resources Division in the role of HR Advisor– Corporate, based in Port Melbourne.
The successful candidate will have a strong customer service focus to support the education and coaching of Divisions in relation to the application of HR policy, process and legislation, whilst preventing any HR related risks to the organisation. As the central point of contact for all HR operational requirements and services, the HR Advisor will be required to foster effective workplace relationships with key stakeholders and all levels of employees.
What will you do?
- Provide proactive support to managers on the implementation and interpretation of the Workplace Agreement, relevant legislation and HR guiding principles, to ensure consistent application across the business
- Facilitate monthly meetings with Divisional Managers and other Senior Management of designated business portfolio
- Support management in understanding workforce planning guidelines, principles, activities and impacts on labour budgets
- Partner with key stakeholders to advise and implement workforce plans and labour budgets, along with approval of Labour Requisitions
- Assist with organisational structure reviews and any related activities
- Participate in the problem resolution process including grievance, attendance and performance management, policy and procedure interpretation and application
- Contribute and support the roll out of key projects across the business
- Work with business areas to review effectiveness of processes and provide input on improvements to streamline application for the business
- Ensure regulatory compliance with the relevant legislation
What we are looking for:
- Degree qualification in HR or related discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience in HR/IR.
- Knowledge of workplace relations legislation.
- Experience in implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to relate to stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong customer service capability.
- Resilience, adaptability and assertiveness.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- SAP experience (preferred).
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to partake in our Employee Subsidised Vehicle Lease Scheme, a generous Superannuation contribution (12%), free onsite parking, onsite cafeteria, along with being part of a culture focussed on continuous improvement and teamwork.
How to Apply
Click on the ‘Apply’ button and you will be directed back to our e-Recruitment system. Alternatively, you can view the position directly via our careers website using the following link: https://toyotacareers.nga.net.au/cp